- Share your worries with family or friends whenever possible.
- Try to develop a social network or circle of friends and make time to see the people that matter to you.
- Exercise regularly - even a brisk walk at lunchtime is better than nothing. Plan in your exercise time otherwise it won't happen.
- Give yourself treats and rewards for positive actions, attitudes and thoughts.
- Don't be too hard on yourself- try to keep things in proportion.
- Don't bottle things up or sit all night brooding - think realistically about problems and decide to take some appropriate action; if necessary, distract yourself in a pleasant way.
- Plan for the future and do not dwell on past mistakes or disappointments. Don't beat yourself up.
- Relax every day and make time for YOU.
- Learn to delegate both at work and at home.
- Take short rests during the day and have proper breaks for meals. Take that lunch hour (or half hour).
- Rejection, Fear, and Dating
- Be Your Own Best Friend
- Ten Thing You Can Do to Reduce Your Stress
- Live for Your Self
- Building Your Confidence
- How to Make the Most Out of Your Time
- Your Power of Real Concentration
- Time to Get Pregnant, Fertility Period
- 3 Coping Skills You Must Have to Handle Stress
- Clean Your Mind
- Maintaining Inspiration
- True Listening
- Stop Worrying About What Other People Think
- Dating Blueprint
- Easy Hair Removal
- When you need Emergency Contraception?
- 5 Ways to Overcome a Bad Mood
- ▼ October (17)